A new dripper from Hario, developed in collaboration with former World Barista Champion, Pete Licata. The W60 uses the traditional V60 spiral ribs but features a flat-bottom filter mesh. The goal was to allow for more consistent brewing by using a flat-bottom filter as well as to create versatility. With the W60 you can brew 3 different styles depending on the parts you use:
- Using only paper filters : results in a classic V60-like brew.
- Using only the mesh : bigger particles and oils can get through leading to a cup with a bigger mouthfeel (body).
- Using the flat bottom mesh + paper filters : clean, bright, flavorful cup.
With the W60 you can brew up to 4 cups of coffee. The body is made of porcelain. The mesh from Polyester resin.
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DPD Parcel Service. We’re pretty fast in completing and shipping your orders. But just to be on the safe side it’s best to take in account a total delivery time of 2-5 days.
Roasting & Freshness
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee you can dig into right away. That means most coffee we ship is 2-10 days old. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Our coffees taste best 1-6 weeks after roasting but can be enjoyed for up to 3 months or more if vacuum packed and/or freezed.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €30
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Ireland, Croatia
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Bulgaria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slowakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Shipping Cost : €15
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Greece
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email. This email contains a link to your order's invoice (PDF file).
If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address.
If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page.