Chemex Filters (Multiple Options)
Filters for your 3 Cup or 6 Cup Chemex Coffeemaker. The perfect coffee starts with the perfect filter.
- Cone-shape ensures uniform extraction for pure coffee flavor
- Thicker (20-30% more than the competition) specialty fiber filter design keep bitter elements, oils, and grounds in their place (and out of your cup)
- Will fit most other cone-shaped filter coffeemakers
- Removes impurities, acidity, unhealthy and bitter elements from the coffee. In your brewed cup you will find only the caffeine and desirable aromatic oils of the coffee beans
- Oxygen cleansing is a bleach-free process, ensuring no chemical residue or taste is imparted to the filter
- Works well with all types of roasts-even tea! Allowing you to make the perfect and most pure cup, every time
- Compostable and biodegradable
- Easy clean-up. No trays, no baskets, just simply remove the filter and discard
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DPD Parcel Service. We’re pretty fast in completing and shipping your orders. But just to be on the safe side it’s best to take in account a total delivery time of 2-5 days.
Roasting & Freshness
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee you can dig into right away. That means most coffee we ship is 2-10 days old. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Our coffees taste best 1-6 weeks after roasting but can be enjoyed for up to 3 months or more if vacuum packed and/or freezed.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €35
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Austria, Poland, Czechia, Croatia, Ireland
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Shipping Cost : €12.5
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email. This email contains a link to your order's invoice (PDF file).
If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address.
If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page.