Rhino Coffee Brewing Scale
The perfect scale for brewing your pour-over. Features an accurate weight and time reader. It has a 3kg capacity and 0.1g accuracy.
Other features include:
- Auto-Off to save battery power
- Overload protection in case of accidents
- You can Tare and Calibrate the scale
- The Timer display allows you to time your brews according to your recipe.
- Can display weight in grams or ounces.
- Nice big brewing platform of 126mm x 126mm. Bigger than the previous model.
- Has silicone pad to stop heat transfer to scale causing inaccurate readings and save scale from spillages.
- Bright white backlit display
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DPD Parcel Service. We’re pretty fast in completing and shipping your orders. But just to be on the safe side it’s best to take in account a total delivery time of 2-5 days.
Roasting & Freshness
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee you can dig into right away. That means most coffee we ship is 2-10 days old. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Our coffees taste best 1-6 weeks after roasting but can be enjoyed for up to 3 months or more if vacuum packed and/or freezed.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €35
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Austria, Poland, Czechia, Croatia, Ireland
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Shipping Cost : €12.5
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email. This email contains a link to your order's invoice (PDF file).
If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address.
If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page.