Home Barista Pro (10/05/2023)
Wed 10/05/2023 from 18h30 - 21h. Taught in English.
In this workshop we study the mechanisms/physics behind espresso making and learn how to practically apply them to make better espresso. We revisit extraction theory and all the individual components that determine your shot quality. We cover steaming for perfect microfoam and basic latte art patterns. This workshop requires a basic barista knowledge on the use of semi automatic espresso machines.
In this workshop you will learn:
- All about extraction theory and recipes
- How variables like water, temperature, dosage, yield, grind size, basket size & channeling impact coffee taste
- How to manipulate these variables to create the perfect recipe for a given coffee
- How to create perfect microfoam through stretching and aerating of milk
- How to create simple latte art patterns like a heart or tulip
We use Sage machines so you can replicate your knowledge on similar home machines.
Interested in buying a machine? Buy a Sage machine on our website or in our Brew Bar and receive a free ticket to one of our Barista Intro workshops.
Tickets are non-refundable. You can change dates up to maximum 2 weeks before the event. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DHL/Bpost. Orders received before 8AM Monday/Wednesday/Thursday will ship that same day. Exceptions can occur.
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee that you can dig into right away. Generally the coffee we shipped was roasted in the last 10 days. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Take in account that your order might take longer to ship in this case.
Email us at email@example.com. We try to reply within 24 hours. Make sure to reference your order number. Please note that we don't do customer service via Facebook or Instagram. If you write us there we will refer you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need an invoice ?
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email with a link to a PDF invoice. If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address. If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page. Can't find your invoice or forgot to add your VAT number? Email us at email@example.com.
If you want to change or cancel your subscription, we kindly ask you to do that online. Login to your account, go to the "Account" tab, and click "Manage Subscription".
Let us know what is missing and we will refund you the item. Please provide us with a photo of the package and the content.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €35
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Austria, Poland, Czechia, Croatia, Ireland
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Shipping Cost : €12.5
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
Compose the coffee subscription that perfectly matches your preferences & usage. 1KG of Duchess beans + 250G of ground Strawberry Fields + a couple of bottles of Oatly? Sure ! You can change or cancel at any time and even skip a delivery when needed.
How do I start?
Simple. Login to your account, go to any of our coffees, select the number of bags & grind size. Click “Subscribe” (instead of “one off purchase”) and add to your cart. Repeat this for every coffee you wish to add to your subscription. You can even add some Oatly. Ready? Check out your cart. You’ll get the order shipped to your door every 30 days.
Manage your subscription
Login to your account and navigate to Account > Manage Subscriptions.
- Cancel or skip (part of) your subscription : select one of the products in your subscription. Scroll down and click Cancel/Skip. Repeat this for each subscription product if you want to skip/cancel your entire subscription.
- Add an extra bag : click “Add a product”. Select the coffee you want to add. Now choose if you want to receive the extra product every month or just once. Select the size (KG/250G) and grind size and click “Add a product”.
- Swap a bag (one off) : select the product in your subscription that you want to swap for a month. Scroll down and click “Swap Product”
We strive to always have all of our series stocked. If exceptionally a coffee is not available at the time of your subscription renewal, we will send you the closest alternative.
When you start a subscription, your coffee price is locked in. We revise prices once a year in November. You will receive a notification if the price of the coffees you subscribed to changes.
You can download a PDF invoice for each recurrence of your subscription. Login to your account and navigate to your Account Page.