Kinto Teapot 460ml
Beautiful teapot made from heat-resistant glass and a stainless steel strainer. Holds 460ml of tea.
- Lid: 18-8 Stainless Steel, Polypropylene, Silicone
- Teapot : Heat-resistant glass. Max temperature differential : 15 0℃
- Dishwasher safe
- Do not use in a microwave
- To prevent rust, immediately wash and dry well after use. Store it away from other metals.
- Use only for its intended purposes. Do not use on direct fire with exception of tea light candle. Do not use a solid fuel. Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product. While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface. Product size and shape varies in each item due to manufacturing process.
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DPD Parcel Service. We’re pretty fast in completing and shipping your orders. But just to be on the safe side it’s best to take in account a total delivery time of 2-5 days.
Roasting & Freshness
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee you can dig into right away. That means most coffee we ship is 2-10 days old. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Our coffees taste best 1-6 weeks after roasting but can be enjoyed for up to 3 months or more if vacuum packed and/or freezed.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €35
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Austria, Poland, Czechia, Croatia, Ireland
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
- Shipping Cost : €12.5
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email. This email contains a link to your order's invoice (PDF file).
If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address.
If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page.