Moccamaster KBG Select (21 Colors)
The new Moccamaster KBG Select is the perfect batch brewer for home. It brews 4 to 10 cups. Thanks to the new Select switch, it's possible to easily switch between a full or half jug. The brewing process will be slower when used in the half jug position. The result will always be an aromatic cup of coffee with a full flavour, regardless of the amount of cups.
This Dripper is available in 21 colors and is shipped immediately from the factory in The Netherlands. Shipments to Belgium take 2-3 days.
- Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste. At this temperature the water dissolves the aromatic oils resulting in an ideal balance between sweet and bitter
- Fast and silent brewing process: 10 cups within 6 minutes
- 9-hole stainless steel outlet arm for efficient wetting of the coffee grounds
- Jug lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee
- Brew basket with automatic drip stop
- The brewing element switches off automatically after brewing
- Extra fire prevention: the brewing element switches off when the brewing is finished. The hot plate works independently.
- The hotplate keeps the coffee at 80°-85°C and automatically switches off after 40 minutes
- High quality copper brew element.
- Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
- High quality recyclable materials, BPA free
- Long lasting performance
- Removable parts easy to clean and easy to be replaced
- SCA & ECBC certified
- 5 years warranty
Note: The 1450 Watt copper heating element of the Moccamaster Select switches off as soon as the water reservoir is empty. The light in the right switch will then go out. From that moment on, the machine consumes 25-70W through the intelligent warming plate, which automatically adjusts the heat. The position of the right switch (half or full jug) has no influence on this.
- Size H 36 cm, W 32 cm, D 17 cm
- Weight 2,8kg
- Power 1.520 W
- Cord 100 cm
- Coffee filter No. 4
We ship every Monday, Wednesday & Thursday with DPD Parcel Service. We’re pretty fast in completing and shipping your orders. But just to be on the safe side it’s best to take in account a total delivery time of 2-5 days.
Roasting & Freshness
We aim to deliver fresh but rested coffee you can dig into right away. That means most coffee we ship is 2-10 days old. If you prefer the hyperfresh stuff, let us know in the order notes box on your cart page. Our coffees taste best 1-6 weeks after roasting but can be enjoyed for up to 3 months or more if vacuum packed and/or freezed.
We currently only ship within the EU. Shipping costs and the thresholds for free shipping are determined per country.
- Shipping Cost : €7.5
- Free shipping as of €30
EU Zone 1
- Germany, Netherlands, Luxembourg
- Shipping Cost : €8.5
- Free shipping as of €50
EU Zone 2
- France, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Ireland, Croatia
- Shipping Cost : €10
- Free shipping as of €100
EU Zone 3
- Bulgaria, Denmark, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Slowakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
- Shipping Cost : €15
- Free shipping as of €125
EU Zone 4
- Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Finland, Greece
- Shipping Cost : €20
- Free shipping as of €150
After ordering you will receive an order confirmation email. This email contains a link to your order's invoice (PDF file).
If you're VAT liable, please fill out your VAT number on your cart page before checking out (below the order note box). Other company information can be filled out during checkout under the Billing Address.
If you're logged in, you can find invoices for all your past orders on your account page.