Our Brew Bar is housed in our original roastery in the Brussels city centre. Our mission here is to share our knowledge and create an unforgettable coffee experience for every customer. Our team of veteran baristas are trained in every aspect of coffee making and love to share their passion with clients.
For this location we are hiring a barista (student, part-time). This role includes :
- Brew coffee : Prepare espresso based drinks and filter coffee to the highest norms. You will work with a large range of coffees that you need to master individually.
- Advice customers : Help customers find the right coffee for their taste and equipment. Share your brewing skills and recipes with customers.
- Hospitality : Deliver outstanding customer service
- Cleaning : keep your workspace clean at all times. Close/open the café following detailed cleaning instructions.
- One year of experience as a barista.
- Passion for coffee and food.
- Excellent people skills, good at working in team and communicating with all colleagues
- Social and energetic personality. You love engaging with customers.
- Excellent hospitality skills. You get energy from delivering an outstanding coffee experience.
- Organized person that always keeps a clean work environment
- Fluent in English & French. Dutch is a strong plus.
Working at Wide Awake, you get
- A challenging, respectful, progressive and open-minded work environment
- 10-12 hours per week
- Gross salary of 14.11€
- Free coffee + discount on coffee equipment
- Extensive and regular training (green coffee, roasting principles, cupping, espresso, milk, brewing)
Are you the person we need? Send an email with your CV and short motivation to email@example.com.